What is it?
Skin is the largest organ of our body. It is responsible for protecting us from environmental elements and eliminating waste and toxins, so it is important we take good care of it.
Conducting a thorough skin analysis is one of the most important elements involved in establishing a diagnosis that will help achieve the skin results you are looking for. It also helps to identify if there are any underlying conditions that need to be addressed.
We highly recommend that you download our Summer Guide to Safe Skin, before your summer vacations and prolonged periods in the sun. We especially recommend that you take advantage of the free skin analysis if you’ve exposed yourself to intense sun to ensure that your skin is still in healthy condition and to know if any restorative action needs to be taken.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Frequently asked questions
Skin analysis involves a careful assessment of our skin’s condition, our skin type, sun damage, medical conditions, lifestyle, diet and your current daily skin routine.
We want to see what your skin looks like, but not on the surface. With the use of modern technology a skin scanner will aid the diagnosis of many common skin conditions associated with the ageing process. With the skin scanner we can assess the level of sun damage, the levels of moisture and the PH balance, both of which play a major part in the health of your skin.
We will place your chin on the chin rest in front of the lens of the skin scanner and record the reflection of your face against the imaging reflector. It will show the level of skin damage from environmental damage at a deep tissue level such as pigmentation, sensitivity, dryness, pores, irritation and dehydration.
You will be able to see the areas of damage on your face. Oil glands, dehydration and sun damage will be visible.
Following the results of the skin scanner, we will be able to evaluate the damage to your skin and provide you with the right course of action for you.
Following your skin analysis we will discuss a skin care regime and maintenance plan designed for your individual needs to help you achieve the optimum results you desire.
We are currently offering skin analysis consultations for free this summer.
You can view our full price list for other treatments here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- Thank you for everything you have done for me – you have given me my confidence back and that is priceless! I now feel ready to face the world thank you Deborah
- Hi both, just to say many thanks for all the nice things you have both done for me in the time of us meeting, the changes to my face are wonderful – well done Deborah! Thank you Jackie for making me feel at ease and happy.
- Thank you so much for yesterday, I felt pampered as opposed to being stabbed by needles!! You guys are truly inspirational and I look forward to my next appointment
- Thank you so much Deborah, I Love my thread lift, it’s like the younger faced me has returned!
- The PDO Lift is amazing – I can’t wait to get my eyes done next!
- I just want to say Love, Love, my lips thank you Deborah. As you know I was really worried as I had a bad experience with another practitioner, I am so happy that I let you do them as the experience was completely different. I hardly felt a thing and the result is so natural – I am a very happy lady!