Sculptra Liquid Facelift
What is it?
Sculptra liquid facelift is an anti-aging injection treatment that replaces lost collagen to achieve subtle improvements to facial aesthetics.
Sculptra is a synthetic injectable formulation of poly-L lactic acid, which is biocompatible (a material that does not harm the body) and biodegradable (able to be broken down by the body). Sculptra has been widely used for many years in dissolvable stitches, soft tissue implants and other types of implants.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
In this liquid facelift treatment, Sculptra is injected below the surface of the skin in the area of fat loss. Sculptra provides a gradual increase in skin thickness. Visible results appear within the first few treatment sessions. Sculptra will not correct the underlying cause of the facial fat loss, but will help improve the appearance by increasing skin thickness in the treated area.
Sculptra is injected below the surface of the skin in the area of fat loss. Prior to treatment, a topical anaesthetic is applied to reduce any discomfort. An ice pack applied after the treatment will help to calm your skin.
Skin that had previously become thinner and showed loss of elasticity with wrinkles and folds will be restored in volume, reducing folds, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
As with many injections, you may experience mild symptoms including mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, bruising or tenderness at the injection site.
Not suitable for pregnant of breast feeding patients, or patients with severe allergic reactions.
Special Sculptra aftercare instructions will be given following your Sculptra liquid facelift. This includes massaging the treated areas of your face in the first few days after the treatment.
Our Sculptra liquid facelift treatments start from £500
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- I just wanted to say Thank You Deborah for fixing my nose, for the first time I am happy with my profile, I just can’t believe the difference – no bump! Thank you for putting me at ease Jacqui, as you know I was so nervous but you were so kind and reassured me and the tea and chocolates were most welcome!
- Thank you so much Deborah, I Love my thread lift, it’s like the younger faced me has returned!
- The PDO Lift is amazing – I can’t wait to get my eyes done next!
- Thank you Deborah, the thread lift is fantastic, the best ever and that is saying something!
- I had a PDO Thread Lift & I would thoroughly recommend this treatment with Deborah to anyone who is serious about the way their skin looks. The benefits are numerous, I love how my skin feels plumper, is smoother to touch, looks like there's fresh life in my skin and an overall improvement to how I feel about myself. Thank you!
- I just want to say Love, Love, my lips thank you Deborah. As you know I was really worried as I had a bad experience with another practitioner, I am so happy that I let you do them as the experience was completely different. I hardly felt a thing and the result is so natural – I am a very happy lady!