Sculptra Liquid Facelift
What is it?
Sculptra liquid facelift is an anti-aging injection treatment that replaces lost collagen to achieve subtle improvements to facial aesthetics.
Sculptra is a synthetic injectable formulation of poly-L lactic acid, which is biocompatible (a material that does not harm the body) and biodegradable (able to be broken down by the body). Sculptra has been widely used for many years in dissolvable stitches, soft tissue implants and other types of implants.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
In this liquid facelift treatment, Sculptra is injected below the surface of the skin in the area of fat loss. Sculptra provides a gradual increase in skin thickness. Visible results appear within the first few treatment sessions. Sculptra will not correct the underlying cause of the facial fat loss, but will help improve the appearance by increasing skin thickness in the treated area.
Sculptra is injected below the surface of the skin in the area of fat loss. Prior to treatment, a topical anaesthetic is applied to reduce any discomfort. An ice pack applied after the treatment will help to calm your skin.
Skin that had previously become thinner and showed loss of elasticity with wrinkles and folds will be restored in volume, reducing folds, wrinkles and other signs of aging.
As with many injections, you may experience mild symptoms including mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, bruising or tenderness at the injection site.
Not suitable for pregnant of breast feeding patients, or patients with severe allergic reactions.
Special Sculptra aftercare instructions will be given following your Sculptra liquid facelift. This includes massaging the treated areas of your face in the first few days after the treatment.
Our Sculptra liquid facelift treatments start from £500
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- Thank you so much Deborah, I Love my thread lift, it’s like the younger faced me has returned!
- I would not hesitate to recommend Deborah, she is amazing at what she does, and never compromises on safety or quality. I have been seeing her for many years and wouldn’t dream of letting anyone else touch my face. I trust her implicitly, she has turned me away more than once saying "go away, you don’t need anything at the moment"
- The PDO Lift is amazing – I can’t wait to get my eyes done next!
- Hi both, just to say many thanks for all the nice things you have both done for me in the time of us meeting, the changes to my face are wonderful – well done Deborah! Thank you Jackie for making me feel at ease and happy.
- Thank you Deborah, the thread lift is fantastic, the best ever and that is saying something!
- Thank you for everything you have done for me – you have given me my confidence back and that is priceless! I now feel ready to face the world thank you Deborah