Treatment - Pigmentation Facial
What is it?
All of our pigmentation facials are bespoke pigmentation treatments, tailored to the individual person and their specific needs.
Deborah Forsythe pigmentation treatments draw on over two decades of specialist facial dermatology expertise which allows her to carefully choose the latest skin care products and tailor your pigmentation treatment for you individually, addressing your specific pigmentation problems including helping you if you suffer from vitiligo, melasma, and hyperpigmentation.
Using modern equipment and exclusive products our pigmentation facials embrace the very best in skin care rejuvenation to give you a more clear and balanced complexion.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
Pigmentation facial treatments work by strengthening the skin with essential amino acids and vitamins. It increases the skin permeability to allow better penetration of the peeling gel. It then removes the top layer of pigmented skin cells. The next stage of the pigmentation treatment calms the activity of the melanocytes and helps normalise pigmentation. Finally a barrier is added to the skin to help prevent any further pigmentation problems.
Your face will be cleansed prepared for the facial depending on the treatment necessary for your individual skin problems. We use a bespoke range of products and chemical intervention to meet your requirements.
Depending on your requirements your skin will look brighter, fresher, clearer, smaller pores and noticeable reduced pigmentation.
Depending on your skin condition and the specific treatment you may experience some temporary redness, dryness, flakiness, hyper-sensitivity. These generally subside within 24-48 following treatment.
The treatment should be avoided for pregnant and breast feeding women. Any topical antibiotic should be stopped prior to treatment.
A full list of side effects, cautions or contraindications will be discussed at consultation with Deborah, tailored specifically to your medical history and your skin.
Avoid exposure to sun or UV rays. We will recommend a bespoke after care skin care plan to include the use of anti-oxidant creams and SPF 25.
For more information please call our team and arrange your consultation with Deborah.
Our facial pigmentation treatments start from £70
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- I just wanted to say Thank You Deborah for fixing my nose, for the first time I am happy with my profile, I just can’t believe the difference – no bump! Thank you for putting me at ease Jacqui, as you know I was so nervous but you were so kind and reassured me and the tea and chocolates were most welcome!
- I had a PDO Thread Lift & I would thoroughly recommend this treatment with Deborah to anyone who is serious about the way their skin looks. The benefits are numerous, I love how my skin feels plumper, is smoother to touch, looks like there's fresh life in my skin and an overall improvement to how I feel about myself. Thank you!
- Thank you so much Deborah, I Love my thread lift, it’s like the younger faced me has returned!
- Hi both, just to say many thanks for all the nice things you have both done for me in the time of us meeting, the changes to my face are wonderful – well done Deborah! Thank you Jackie for making me feel at ease and happy.
- I just want to say Love, Love, my lips thank you Deborah. As you know I was really worried as I had a bad experience with another practitioner, I am so happy that I let you do them as the experience was completely different. I hardly felt a thing and the result is so natural – I am a very happy lady!
- The PDO Lift is amazing – I can’t wait to get my eyes done next!