Treatment - Non Surgical Temple Enhancement
What is it?
In a non surgical temple enhancement treatment, dermal fillers are injected into the skin to counteract volume loss and achieve a more balanced and youthful appearance.
Loss of volume in the temple can result in a shallow dimpled appearance. Although temples are a critical area for volume restoration of the ageing face, it may not be as obvious as other facial folds or wrinkles and in many occasions can be overlooked.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
Non-surgical temple enhancement works by having a dermal filler material injected into the hollow areas in the temple region.
In our non surgical temple enhancement treatments we typically use Juvaderm dermal filler, which is made of a material called hyaluronic acid – a natural component of your skin. By binding it to water, it plumps and fills in hollow temples, allowing immediate and smooth correction.
Non surgical temple enhancement involves having a dermal filler is injected into the sunken skin in the temple area. It is a quick procedure using a fine needle to place the product in the area that requires rejuvenation.
The result is in having a fuller, more youthful temple area. Treatment may last for up to one year.
Just like any injection, you may experience temporary mild irritation, swelling, itching, redness, bruising or tenderness at the injection site.
Non surgical temple enhancement treatments are not suitable for pregnant of breast feeding patients, or patients with severe allergic reactions.
Avoid manipulation of the area for 4 hours following treatment. Avoid alcohol for 24 hours pre and post treatment as this will increase the risk of bruising.
For more information please call our team and arrange your consultation with Deborah.
Our non surgical temple enhancement costs £450
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- I had a PDO Thread Lift & I would thoroughly recommend this treatment with Deborah to anyone who is serious about the way their skin looks. The benefits are numerous, I love how my skin feels plumper, is smoother to touch, looks like there's fresh life in my skin and an overall improvement to how I feel about myself. Thank you!
- Thank you for everything you have done for me – you have given me my confidence back and that is priceless! I now feel ready to face the world thank you Deborah
- I just want to say Love, Love, my lips thank you Deborah. As you know I was really worried as I had a bad experience with another practitioner, I am so happy that I let you do them as the experience was completely different. I hardly felt a thing and the result is so natural – I am a very happy lady!
- I just wanted to say Thank You Deborah for fixing my nose, for the first time I am happy with my profile, I just can’t believe the difference – no bump! Thank you for putting me at ease Jacqui, as you know I was so nervous but you were so kind and reassured me and the tea and chocolates were most welcome!
- I would not hesitate to recommend Deborah, she is amazing at what she does, and never compromises on safety or quality. I have been seeing her for many years and wouldn’t dream of letting anyone else touch my face. I trust her implicitly, she has turned me away more than once saying "go away, you don’t need anything at the moment"
- Thank you so much Deborah, I Love my thread lift, it’s like the younger faced me has returned!