Treatment - Non Surgical Blepharoplasty
What is it?
Deborah Forsythe is respected leader in advanced non surgical blepharoplasty treatments, using PDO threads, also known as non surgical eye brow lift and non surgical eye bag removal.
Non Surgical Blepharoplasty is used to treat a range of eye enhancements, including to reduce and remove dark under eye circles, reducing eye bags and treating drooping or hooded eye-lids.
Dark under eye circles are often a result of a tear trough deformity, which is a problem of lower eyelid. The tear trough deformity is a depression under the eyes, which is often mistakenly perceived as just skin discoloration. In reality, the dark colour of the circles is often greatly exaggerated by a pronounced tear trough under the eye. The tear trough will trap light, thereby creating a shadow and an apparent increase of under eye circles and discoloration.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
Deborah performs a non surgical blepharoplasty by placing a PDO threads under the skin, immediately above the eyebrow. This non surgical blepharoplasty technique provides a gentle lift to baggy eyelids and reduces dark circles around the eye.
PDO threads are injected behind the eyebrow, specifically tailored to the individual patient’s needs.
Temporary mild local redness and swelling are common. Minor temporary bruising is possible whenever needles are used in any skin procedure. Redness and swelling will generally last approximately 7 days.
Depending on your skin condition and the specific acne treatment you may experience some temporary redness, dryness, flakiness, hyper-sensitivity. These generally subside within 24-48 following treatment.
The non surgical eyebrow lift is not suitable for anyone with a history of severe allergic reactions. Pregnancy and breast feeding patients are not suitable for treatment.
Avoid manipulation of the area for 4 hours following treatment. Avoid alcohol for 24 hours pre and post treatment, as this will increase the risk of bruising.
For more information please call our team and arrange your consultation with Deborah.
Our non surgical eyebrow lift costs £600
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- Thank you so much Deborah, I Love my thread lift, it’s like the younger faced me has returned!
- Thank you for everything you have done for me – you have given me my confidence back and that is priceless! I now feel ready to face the world thank you Deborah
- The PDO Lift is amazing – I can’t wait to get my eyes done next!
- I had a PDO Thread Lift & I would thoroughly recommend this treatment with Deborah to anyone who is serious about the way their skin looks. The benefits are numerous, I love how my skin feels plumper, is smoother to touch, looks like there's fresh life in my skin and an overall improvement to how I feel about myself. Thank you!
- Hi both, just to say many thanks for all the nice things you have both done for me in the time of us meeting, the changes to my face are wonderful – well done Deborah! Thank you Jackie for making me feel at ease and happy.
- I would not hesitate to recommend Deborah, she is amazing at what she does, and never compromises on safety or quality. I have been seeing her for many years and wouldn’t dream of letting anyone else touch my face. I trust her implicitly, she has turned me away more than once saying "go away, you don’t need anything at the moment"