What is it?
Medical Microdermabrasion is a non-surgical method of skin rejuvenation by means of mechanical skin exfoliation without using chemicals or laser. Microdermabrasion can be used on the face, chest, back or shoulders.
Microdermabrasion is good for treating
- The appearance of fine lines
- Scars and wrinkles
- Sun damaged and uneven skin tone
- Acne prone skin
- Superficial age spots and hyper-pigmentation
- Excessive oiliness or dry skin
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
The skin is cleansed. A highly controlled flow of medical grade crystals is then passed over the skin using a hand held device. The crystals delivered onto the skin surface are immediately vacuumed away, taking the top most layer of dead skin with it. This exfoliation process improves both the tone and texture of the skin and also reveals the new living skin cells that are soft and smooth.
Depending on the acne treatment necessary for your individual skin problem we will use a bespoke range of electrical equipment and products and chemical intervention to meet your requirements.
The procedure will involve applying a solution to the area to be treated. This is then left on for two or five minutes or as required. It is neutralised and followed by a custom designed post peel protocol. This process speeds up the cell renewal process of the skin tissue, revealing a new layer of refreshed invigorated skin tissue.
Following Microdermabrasion our patients find a reduction in the appearance of fine lines, scars and wrinkles, sun damage and uneven skin tone, reduced appearance of blackheads, whiteheads, superficial age spots and excessive oiliness or dry skin.
Redness, sensitivity, flakiness are common following Microdermabrasion. They will subside within 24 hours following treatment.
You may experience redness within the first 48 hours of Microdermabrasion treatments, this is a natural side effect and nothing to worry about. This will improve in the 2-3 hours following treatment
We recommend patients to avoid heat treatments, such as saunas sun beds, hot baths and vigorous exercise for 24 hours after having Microdermabrasion treatments. Avoid using makeup for 24 hours following treatment and avoid intense sunlight or UV rays for 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
For more information please call our team and arrange your consultation with Deborah.
Our microdermabrasion treatment is £70
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- Thank you Deborah, the thread lift is fantastic, the best ever and that is saying something!
- The PDO Lift is amazing – I can’t wait to get my eyes done next!
- I would not hesitate to recommend Deborah, she is amazing at what she does, and never compromises on safety or quality. I have been seeing her for many years and wouldn’t dream of letting anyone else touch my face. I trust her implicitly, she has turned me away more than once saying "go away, you don’t need anything at the moment"
- Thank you for everything you have done for me – you have given me my confidence back and that is priceless! I now feel ready to face the world thank you Deborah
- Thank you so much for yesterday, I felt pampered as opposed to being stabbed by needles!! You guys are truly inspirational and I look forward to my next appointment
- I just want to say Love, Love, my lips thank you Deborah. As you know I was really worried as I had a bad experience with another practitioner, I am so happy that I let you do them as the experience was completely different. I hardly felt a thing and the result is so natural – I am a very happy lady!