Treatment - 8 Point Liquid Facelift
What is it?
The liquid facelift is a specialised non surgical cheek enhancement, also referred to as a non-surgical facelift or 8 point facelift. A Deborah Forsythe Liquid Facelift uses tailored combination dermal fillers to enhance and discreetly lift the face for a total rejuvenating effect.
As we age we lose elasticity in our skin and gravity takes its toll on the face, drawing the skin downwards and ageing us considerably. Skin sags and thins as we get older, affecting us all in different ways and typically more so for women whose skin is naturally thinner.
The results of the liquid facelift last for up to 18 months and there is no downtime associated with the procedure making it a very popular treatment.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
The liquid facelift targets key areas of the mid-face to lift, contour and revitalise the whole mid and lower face. In this sense it is more a total facelift than only a cheek enhancement.
The liquid facelift uses high quality dermal fillers to restore volume to the mid-face using an advanced and precise technique for total rejuvenation.
The liquid facelift combats the soft tissue loss associated with the ageing process and offers a more complete solution compared to individual dermal filler treatments.
Minimal events of temporary bruising or swelling.
The liquid facelift is not suitable for pregnant of breast feeding patients, or patients with severe allergic reactions.
Avoid manipulation of the area for 4 hours following treatment. Avoid alcohol for 24 hours pre and post treatment as this will increase the risk of bruising.
For more information please call our team and arrange your consultation with Deborah.
A Deborah Forsythe Liquid Facelift costs £1200
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- Thank you so much for yesterday, I felt pampered as opposed to being stabbed by needles!! You guys are truly inspirational and I look forward to my next appointment
- I would not hesitate to recommend Deborah, she is amazing at what she does, and never compromises on safety or quality. I have been seeing her for many years and wouldn’t dream of letting anyone else touch my face. I trust her implicitly, she has turned me away more than once saying "go away, you don’t need anything at the moment"
- I just want to say Love, Love, my lips thank you Deborah. As you know I was really worried as I had a bad experience with another practitioner, I am so happy that I let you do them as the experience was completely different. I hardly felt a thing and the result is so natural – I am a very happy lady!
- Thank you Deborah, the thread lift is fantastic, the best ever and that is saying something!
- I just wanted to say Thank You Deborah for fixing my nose, for the first time I am happy with my profile, I just can’t believe the difference – no bump! Thank you for putting me at ease Jacqui, as you know I was so nervous but you were so kind and reassured me and the tea and chocolates were most welcome!
- I had a PDO Thread Lift & I would thoroughly recommend this treatment with Deborah to anyone who is serious about the way their skin looks. The benefits are numerous, I love how my skin feels plumper, is smoother to touch, looks like there's fresh life in my skin and an overall improvement to how I feel about myself. Thank you!