Treatment - Lip Enhancement
What is it?
Lip enhancement treatments are non-surgical cosmetic procedures that use synthetic or biological products to safely enhance or augment the lips. Deborah is widely sought out by men and women of all occupations for her expertise in providing beautiful yet natural lip enhancement, using a variety of products including Juvéderm, Restylane, Perlane, Sculptra and other fillers.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
A Lip Enhancement is achieved by injecting small quantities of dermal filler into the border, or the body of the lip depending on the desired effect. A Lip Enhancement is performed with a naturally occurring hyaluronic acid gel product which has an additional anaesthetic included in the product, which prevents discomfort during the treatment.
Deborah injects the desired treatment area, using a small needle, with lip enhancement fillers such as Juvéderm, Restylane, Perlane. The body or the border of the lip will be enhanced to create the desired result for the individual. The procedure generally takes about 30 minutes and topical local anaesthesia is applied to reduce any discomfort.
The result is the fuller lips you desire. For some patients with very thin lips the goal may be to have a more facially balanced appearance, for some patients it may be to have a more sexy appearance and others patients may wish to return to more youthful lips.
It is common to experience some swelling and redness after the procedure. If such symptoms do temporarily occur they normally settle shortly after the procedure.
Lip enhancement is not suitable for anyone with a history of severe allergic reactions. Pregnancy and breast feeding patients are not suitable for treatment.
Avoid touching the treated area for 6 hours post treatment. Avoid alcohol, spicy foods and cigarettes for 24 hours after treatment.
For more information please call our team and arrange your consultation with Deborah.
Our lip enhancement treatments start at £200
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- The PDO Lift is amazing – I can’t wait to get my eyes done next!
- I had a PDO Thread Lift & I would thoroughly recommend this treatment with Deborah to anyone who is serious about the way their skin looks. The benefits are numerous, I love how my skin feels plumper, is smoother to touch, looks like there's fresh life in my skin and an overall improvement to how I feel about myself. Thank you!
- Thank you so much Deborah, I Love my thread lift, it’s like the younger faced me has returned!
- Thank you Deborah, the thread lift is fantastic, the best ever and that is saying something!
- Hi both, just to say many thanks for all the nice things you have both done for me in the time of us meeting, the changes to my face are wonderful – well done Deborah! Thank you Jackie for making me feel at ease and happy.
- I just wanted to say Thank You Deborah for fixing my nose, for the first time I am happy with my profile, I just can’t believe the difference – no bump! Thank you for putting me at ease Jacqui, as you know I was so nervous but you were so kind and reassured me and the tea and chocolates were most welcome!