Treatment - Glycolic Skin Peel
What is it?
There are many different types of skin peels. A Glycolic acid peel is a superficial peel. This is ideal if you want to replenish your skin and freshen your appearance. Glycolic acid peels have no recovery time and normal activity can be resumed immediately. If you are interested in a deeper peel we recommend an Obagi blue peel.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
A glycolic acid peel is generally used to exfoliate and replenish the skin, treating lines and wrinkles, acne, acne scars, pigmentation and sun damaged skin. Different degrees of acid peel work to give different results.
The procedure involves applying the solution to the area to be treated. This then speeds up the cell renewal process of the skin tissue, revealing a new layer of refreshed invigorated skin tissue.
The result of a glycolic acid peel is a brighter, fresher, luminous skin.
You may experience temporary redness, dryness, flakiness or hyper-sensitivity for a short period following the treatment that generally subsides within 24 hours. For deeper skin peels, you may experience some peeling of the skin tissue. This normally occurs 24 hours following the treatment and lasts for approximately 2-4 days.
A full list of side effects, cautions and contraindications will be discussed at the consultation with Deborah Forsythe. If you prefer, please call us to discuss prior to your appointment.
We recommend a SPF 50 following treatment of a skin peel. We will also suggest a suitable moisture cream post treatment.
For more information please call our team and arrange your consultation with Deborah.
Our glycolic acid peel treatments start from £60.00
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- Thank you for everything you have done for me – you have given me my confidence back and that is priceless! I now feel ready to face the world thank you Deborah
- I would not hesitate to recommend Deborah, she is amazing at what she does, and never compromises on safety or quality. I have been seeing her for many years and wouldn’t dream of letting anyone else touch my face. I trust her implicitly, she has turned me away more than once saying "go away, you don’t need anything at the moment"
- Thank you so much for yesterday, I felt pampered as opposed to being stabbed by needles!! You guys are truly inspirational and I look forward to my next appointment
- The PDO Lift is amazing – I can’t wait to get my eyes done next!
- Thank you Deborah, the thread lift is fantastic, the best ever and that is saying something!
- I just want to say Love, Love, my lips thank you Deborah. As you know I was really worried as I had a bad experience with another practitioner, I am so happy that I let you do them as the experience was completely different. I hardly felt a thing and the result is so natural – I am a very happy lady!