What is it?
The genuine dermaroller treatment is devised to improve the appearance of skin with wrinkles, stretch marks, acne scarring and sun damage. The Genuine dermaroller is a well-known treatment that gives measurable results within 4-6 weeks, with further improvement over the following months.
A course of 3 treatments is recommended
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
The genuine dermaroller is a device that creates epidemic micro-channels and stimulates wound healing in dermal tissue, encouraging production of collagen and elastin resulting in a stronger, healthier younger looking skin.
The skin is cleaned and topical anaesthetic applied for 30 mins to numb your skin. The dermaroller is passed over the skin puncturing it with thousands of tiny micro needles. By causing damage to your skin in this way a healing process takes place that rejuvenates the skin, encouraging collagen production, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles and softening acne scarring.
The Genuine Dermaroller treatment reduces of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, creating a softening of acne scarring and a reduction of the appearance of stretch marks.
Dermaroller side effects are rare and seldom last for more than 24 hours. Redness post treatment is common and will subside within 24 hours.
Dermaroller is suitable for all skin types. It may not suit people who have very sensitive skin or who have allergies.
If you any specific questions about suitability please arrange a callback or a free consultation.
Avoid extreme temperatures, saunas, sun etc. and unnecessary contact with your skin for 48 hours post treatment. We recommend a high factor SPF following your treatment.
For more information please call our team and arrange your consultation with Deborah.
Our dermaroller treatment is £250
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- I would not hesitate to recommend Deborah, she is amazing at what she does, and never compromises on safety or quality. I have been seeing her for many years and wouldn’t dream of letting anyone else touch my face. I trust her implicitly, she has turned me away more than once saying "go away, you don’t need anything at the moment"
- Thank you Deborah, the thread lift is fantastic, the best ever and that is saying something!
- Hi both, just to say many thanks for all the nice things you have both done for me in the time of us meeting, the changes to my face are wonderful – well done Deborah! Thank you Jackie for making me feel at ease and happy.
- I just wanted to say Thank You Deborah for fixing my nose, for the first time I am happy with my profile, I just can’t believe the difference – no bump! Thank you for putting me at ease Jacqui, as you know I was so nervous but you were so kind and reassured me and the tea and chocolates were most welcome!
- Thank you so much for yesterday, I felt pampered as opposed to being stabbed by needles!! You guys are truly inspirational and I look forward to my next appointment
- I had a PDO Thread Lift & I would thoroughly recommend this treatment with Deborah to anyone who is serious about the way their skin looks. The benefits are numerous, I love how my skin feels plumper, is smoother to touch, looks like there's fresh life in my skin and an overall improvement to how I feel about myself. Thank you!