Non Surgical Eyebrow Lift
What is it?
Deborah Forsythe is respected leader in advanced non surgical brow lifts, using PDO threads. This treatment is particularly effective in treating a drooping or hooded eye-lid.
Easy to book
It’s easy to book whatever you need with us online
- Your callback with our team
- Your free consultation
- Your free skin analysis
- Your appointment with us
Summary of your treatment
Frequently asked questions
Deborah performs a non surgical brow lift by placing a PDO threads under the skin, immediately above the eyebrow. This technique provides a gentle lift to a sagging eyelid.
PDO threads are injected behind the eyebrow, specifically tailored to the individual patient’s needs
The result is an opening appearance of the brow area lifting a sagging eye-lid. It can also give a lifted appearance to the brow line.
Temporary mild local redness and swelling are common. Minor temporary bruising is possible whenever needles are used in any skin procedure. Redness and swelling will generally last approximately 7 days.
The brow lift is not suitable for anyone with a history of severe allergic reactions. Pregnancy and breast feeding patients are not suitable for treatment.
Avoid manipulation of the area for 4 hours following treatment. Avoid alcohol for 24 hours pre and post treatment, as this will increase the risk of bruising.
Our non surgical brow lift costs £600
You can view our full price list here
Deborah Forsythe is an internationally respected leading authority in non-surgical facial rejuvenation. She has pioneered facial aesthetic medicine in the UK for over 20 years and has been educating and training other medical professionals across Europe since 2004.
Deborah loves to meet patients. She prides herself in how her ability to listen to your needs and loves to use her expertise to work with with you to achieve the results that you want.
Any other questions?
Let us answer any other questions you have, in any way which best suits you
Our patients trust Deborah with their face
- I had a PDO Thread Lift & I would thoroughly recommend this treatment with Deborah to anyone who is serious about the way their skin looks. The benefits are numerous, I love how my skin feels plumper, is smoother to touch, looks like there's fresh life in my skin and an overall improvement to how I feel about myself. Thank you!
- Hi both, just to say many thanks for all the nice things you have both done for me in the time of us meeting, the changes to my face are wonderful – well done Deborah! Thank you Jackie for making me feel at ease and happy.
- I would not hesitate to recommend Deborah, she is amazing at what she does, and never compromises on safety or quality. I have been seeing her for many years and wouldn’t dream of letting anyone else touch my face. I trust her implicitly, she has turned me away more than once saying "go away, you don’t need anything at the moment"
- The PDO Lift is amazing – I can’t wait to get my eyes done next!
- I just want to say Love, Love, my lips thank you Deborah. As you know I was really worried as I had a bad experience with another practitioner, I am so happy that I let you do them as the experience was completely different. I hardly felt a thing and the result is so natural – I am a very happy lady!
- Thank you so much Deborah, I Love my thread lift, it’s like the younger faced me has returned!